- Public Health: Disease and Contamination
- Farm Animal Sentience
- Waste Management, Mismanaged Resources and Climate Change
- Inside the Industry: The Treatment of Animals
- Economics of Factory Farming
- Rise of Factory Farming Globally
- Legal Advocacy and the Farm Bill
- Creating Change in the Marketplace
- Convergent Movements
- Consumer Awareness
- Plant-Based Living
- Models for the Future
The Westin Arlington Gateway is offering conference guests who book a room in the National Conference to End Factory Farming room block a special group rate of $179/night. To take advantage of this offer, reserve your room by October 13. Space is limited. Click here to book your room now: National Conference to End Factory Farming.
You may also book a room in the discounted room block by calling the Westin at 888-627-7076 and letting them know you’d like to book a room in the National Conference to End Factory Farming room block (Code 4049).
If you would be interested in sharing a room, please visit our Room Share Board.