- Public Health: Disease and Contamination
- Farm Animal Sentience
- Waste Management, Mismanaged Resources and Climate Change
- Inside the Industry: The Treatment of Animals
- Economics of Factory Farming
- Rise of Factory Farming Globally
- Legal Advocacy and the Farm Bill
- Creating Change in the Marketplace
- Convergent Movements
- Consumer Awareness
- Plant-Based Living
- Models for the Future
2011 Advertising Information
Farm Sanctuary invites individual, corporate and non-profit partners to help host the National Conference to End Factory Farming. The Conference will bring critical factory farming issues to light and empower advocates and professionals with the information and resources needed to collaborate and work toward a better food system.
By becoming a Conference partner, you will not only be making a difference in the lives of farm animals, the environment, and public health but will also have the opportunity promote your company or organization among hundreds of people interested in these issues. Conference advertising opportunities are listed below.
We look forward to working with you to help protect animals, our environment and public health through the National Conference to End Factory Farming.
Advertise in the National Conference to End Factory Farming
- Full Page (5" w x 8" h) $300
- 1/2 Page (5" w x 3.8625" h) $150
- 1/4 Page (2.375" w x 3.8625" h) $100
For more information on advertising or to purchase an ad in the National Conference to End Factory Farming program booklet, contact Becky Thompson at 607-583-2225 ext. 274 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
Closing date for advertisement purchases has been extended until October 1. Please e-mail artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Artwork should be 300 DPI and supplied as a PC-formatted TIFF or a PC-formatted Quark file with PC fonts included. All ads will be printed in black and white.