- Public Health: Disease and Contamination
- Farm Animal Sentience
- Waste Management, Mismanaged Resources and Climate Change
- Inside the Industry: The Treatment of Animals
- Economics of Factory Farming
- Rise of Factory Farming Globally
- Legal Advocacy and the Farm Bill
- Creating Change in the Marketplace
- Convergent Movements
- Consumer Awareness
- Plant-Based Living
- Models for the Future
2011 Exhibitor Information
Farm Sanctuary invites individual, corporate and non-profit partners to help host the National Conference to End Factory Farming. The Conference will bring critical factory farming issues to light and empower advocates and professionals with the information and resources needed to collaborate and work toward a better food system.
By becoming a Conference partner, you will not only be making a difference in the lives of farm animals, the environment, and public health but will also have the opportunity promote your company or organization among hundreds of people interested in these issues. Conference exhibiting opportunites are listed below.
We look forward to working with you to help protect animals, our environment and public health through the National Conference to End Factory Farming.
Non profit $250 Corporate $500
- Includes one 6’ foot table with tablecloth and two chairs
- Includes entry to table area only for two exhibitors
- Discounted registration of $100 available to exhibitors (limit of two discounted registrations per exhibit table)
Farm Sanctuary’s National Conference to End Factory Farming will be held at the Westin Arlington Gateway (801 North Glebe Road) in Arlington, Virginia from October 27-29, 2011. Sponsors and exhibitors will be contacted with exhibit hall set-up times and specific locations as the event approaches.
- Exhibitors must unload all tabling materials at the Westin Arlington Gateway (WAG) loading dock, which is located just behind the hotel off of North Glebe Road. There is elevator access near the loading dock that will bring you to the exhibit area on the second floor of the hotel. Flatbeds will be available at the hotel for transporting items to and from the exhibit area.
- All exhibit tables are pre-assigned, and each will be marked with the name of the appropriate commercial or non-profit exhibitor. Farm Sanctuary staff will also be available to help exhibitors locate their tables.
- All exhibitors will be provided with a 6-foot table and two chairs. Conference Hosts will be provided with two 6-foot tables and four chairs, as well as priority placement. Table linens for all tables will be provided by the WAG.
- All food items on display, for sale, or being promoted MUST be purely vegetarian (vegan) and must contain no animal ingredients, including honey and gelatin. All non-food items must be cruelty-free (not tested on animals) and devoid of leather, wool, fur, bee products, and any other material derived from animals.
- Exhibitors who require electricity or AV equipment for the exhibit tables should contact Dan Amartey at damartey@PSAZ.com or 703-537-4190 for details and forms