- Public Health: Disease and Contamination
- Farm Animal Sentience
- Waste Management, Mismanaged Resources and Climate Change
- Inside the Industry: The Treatment of Animals
- Economics of Factory Farming
- Rise of Factory Farming Globally
- Legal Advocacy and the Farm Bill
- Creating Change in the Marketplace
- Convergent Movements
- Consumer Awareness
- Plant-Based Living
- Models for the Future
Registration covers all presentations and panels, as well as coffee, lunch, and dinner on Friday and a continental breakfast on Saturday. Tickets for this event are $150. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Online registration has closed. If you would like to register to attend, please call 607-583-2225 to inquire if tickets are still available. Thank you!